Saturday, September 27, 2014

Leaving The Past Part I

They told me I would never make it, I would never achieve it
Reality is nourishment, but people don't believe it
I guess its hard to stomach the truth like a bulimic
its a dirty game and nobody is willing to clean it
 

But this is for the paraplegic, people dreaming of running
ladies married to men who don't please 'em, dreaming of coming
verbally murderous like David Berkowitz when I'm gunning
 


Hell is not a place you go, if you not a Christian
it's the failure of your life's greatest ambition
It's a bad decision to blindly follow any religion
 

I don't see the difference in between the raw and the wrong
Soldiers emptying their clips at little kids and their moms
I'm just like a desperate motherfucker strapped to a bomb
Humanity is gone, smoked up in a gravity bong
by a democrat, republican Cheech and Chong

I'm not controversial, I'm just speaking the facts
Put your hands in the air like you got the heat to your back
and shake your body like a baby born addicted to crack
And since life is a gamble like the craps tables at Vegas
I freestyle my destiny, it's not written in pages


Felipe Andres Coronel

No comments:

Post a Comment